15-Day Book Blogger Challenge:
By Zara D. Garcia-Alvarez / @ZaraAlexis
10 Things that Appeal to Me on Blogs
While today’s challenge calls for 15 things that appeal to me on blogs, I only came up with 10. Why fuss? I’m pretty easy to please when it comes to these sure-fire ways to make a blog work for me:
- An uncluttered, clean, and clear blog layout design.
- Intelligent and well-written reviews.
- Generous giveaways.
- A great sense of humour in the voice of the posts.
- Timely and relevant topics.
- Interesting photos.
- Blogs that are informative and educational.
- Original memes.
- Easy navigation.
- A blog that engages with its readers by asking relevant questions.
To see the rest of the 15-Day Book Blogger Daily Challenges, you can visit here.
What’s your top 10 list of appealing factors in blogs?