15-Day Book Blogger Challenge:
My Bedtime Reading Ritual
By Zara D. Garcia-Alvarez / @ZaraAlexis
My bedtime reading ritual consists of:
1. Putting the children to bed.
2. Taking a warm shower.
3. Changing into cozy pyjamas and furry slippers.
4. Making myself a cup of tea.
5. Choosing a book to read.
6. Turning on my reading lamp.
7. Setting my tea down on my tiled coaster.
8. Sitting with my feet curled under me on the sofa bed in my reading room.
9. Opening my book.
10. Periodically sipping away at my tea while reading.
11. Depending on how good the book is or how tired I am will dictate how late I actually stay up to read.
12. If I don’t finish the book that night, I do my very best to finish a chapter so I can continue reading, beginning a new chapter the next day.
13. I check on the children sleeping.
14. I may or may not sneak in a few more pages to read.
15. I turn off my reading lamp and sneak into bed to sleep.
16. I look forward to waking up to a fresh cup of coffee and the next chance I can open up a book to read!
To see the rest of the 15-Day Book Blogger Daily Challenges, you can visit here.
What’s your bedtime reading ritual?