Review Copy Clean-Up 3.0
By Zara D. Garcia-Alvarez / @ZaraAlexis
What is the Review Copy Clean-Up?
The Review Copy Clean-Up is a month-long event in which we book bloggers have the opportunity to challenge themselves to read as many review books as they possibly can. If you’re an avid book lover and blogger like myself, I’m almost 90% sure, you, too, have accepted too many review requests that are simply sitting on your TBR pile collecting dust because you’re collecting much faster than you are reading! Am I right? This is where a great event like Review Copy Clean-Up comes in.
- Review Copy Cleanup 3.0 runs from 1 to 28 February
- It starts and ends at midnight in your local timezone to avoid confusion
- To sign up, just fill in the linky below. Link to your sign up post directly, please! The linky is the same for both of the hosts’ blog, so you only have to sign up once.
- The linky will close on the 15th, so make you sign up before then.
- When you post your sign up post on your blog, either include the challenge button with your post or link it back to this article so that people know where to sign up. Thanks! (:
- Every book you received for review counts towards the challenge, both e-books and hard copies (even audio books for review if you have those), including all genres and lengths.
- Feel free to use the #RCCleanup hashtag on Twitter for your RCC related tweets or join the Twitter party at http://tweetchat.com/room/RCCleanup and meet lots of awesome bloggers.
- At the end of every week the hosts will post their personal updates, and include a linky for you to add yours!
- To sign-up, click on the banner above!
Good luck and have fun!