Top 10 Bookish Resolutions for 2013
By Zara D. Garcia-Alvarez / @ZaraAlexis
1. Complete reading and reviews of books on my TBR list from 2012—even if they’re stale-dated.
2. Refrain from accepting any more unsolicited book review requests until I’ve completed reviews on my 2012 TBR list.
3. When publishers offer me new releases to review, downsize and limit the number of books I request to read per month.
4. Integrate and provide more author interviews on my blog.
5. Integrate and provide more film and movie critiques on my blog.
6. Expand the genre of books I read and review on my blog to include more YA, poetry, historical fiction, and memoirs.
7. Attend more book events especially those hosted by Chapters-Indigo and those located closer to home.
8. Continue to pre-plan and schedule posts in advance of publication.
9. Include authors’ birthdays and publishers’ special anniversaries on blog calendar.
10. Take a much deserved break from blogging as necessary.
Of my list of resolutions above, which ones are also on your list?
What resolutions do you have on your list that didn’t make it onto mine?
In what ways do you keep yourself on track and accountable to your goals throughout the year?
Is there anything more you’d like to suggest and see on my blog for 2013?