The Bibliotaphe Closet Turns One!
My First Bloggoversary!
By Zara D. Garcia-Alvarez / @ZaraAlexis
Okay, now that The Bibliotaphe Closet is officially one, it’s time to celebrate with a giveaway, Giveaway #1!
What can you win this time?
A copy of Mitch Albom’s, The Time Keeper.
- You must have a valid email and mailing address to qualify. No P.O. Box addresses accepted.
- You must be 15 years-old and up to enter.
- You must follow my blog to enter and qualify.
- Only one entry per person, excluding extra-earned entries as disclosed in the contest.
- You must complete your entry on Rafflecopter.
- This giveaway is open to CANADIAN residents only. (Don’t worry, I’ll have something for my international followers, too, in another bloggoversary giveaway coming soon!)
- The winner must respond to notification within 48 hours to claim his/her prize. If the winner fails to claim his/her prize, a new winner will be chosen at the discretion of The Bibliotaphe Closet.
- The Biblioptaphe Closet will not be held responsible for any lost or damaged prize items.
- HAVE FUN and good luck!
You can enter the giveaway here!
To get help in answering one of the questions in the giveaway, be sure to visit my original bloggoversary post!
Be sure to come back soon for Giveaway #2!
Good luck everyone!