Who’s Crazy Enough to Join Bloggiesta TWICE in a Year? I AM!
By Zara D. Garcia-Alvarez / @ZaraAlexis
It’s that time again to wear my sombrero. munch on some nachos and salsa, and fix up my blog!
When you post at least one article a day on your blog and read books for review simultaneously like I do, there isn’t any time for pretty much anything else, much less re-designing or re-vamping a blog.
Which is why I decided to join Bloggiesta from September 28-30!
Participants of Bloggiesta are encouraged to do any or all of the following (from It’s All About Books blog):
- spiff up your blog
- try something new on your blog, fix something, add something or delete something
- catch up on reviews, Google Reader, email, or anything else that’s out of control
- work and party together with other bloggers
- learn new things from blogging experts
- join several mini challenges and win prizes
- have fun for three days blogging and connecting with your blogging friends!
As for me, I plan on reserving some time during the Bloggiesta to do the following:
- insert The Bibliotaphe’s Closet button into each of my posts
- insert links to my Twitter account into each of my posts
- update my “Zara Alexis” signature and insert into each of my posts
- create a cover review directory organized by alphabetical order
- create new and organize old category headings
- update my review and giveaway policies
- re-design new buttons for my sidebar
- schedule my postings in advance
- update my calendar to reflect my posting schedule
And if that doesn’t take the entire weekend, I’m sure fulfilling the Bloggiesta challenges will fill my time up quickly!
Why don’t you join me and others for the Bloggiesta?
Be sure to click on the top Bloggiesta button for details.
See you and your “new” blog soon!
What are some things you would like to do to update your blog?