Top Ten Tuesday!
Top Ten Posts I Think Give You The Best Glimpse of ME (ZARA ALEXIS)!
By Zara D. Garcia-Alvarez / @ZaraAlexis
Here are my top 10 posts that give the best glimpse of who I am as a person, reader, writer, and blogger:
5. My background in racial relations and justice advocacy: It Isn’t May, but I’m Still Proud to Be an Asian
6.. Example of my enthusiasm in a review: The Night Circus
7. Example of my disappointment in a reading found in a review: Every Day, Every Hour
8. My sense of humour and my love of writing: Must-Haves for the Writer Part 1
9. An example of my personal creative writing: The Postcard (Short Story)
10. An example of my enthusiasm for photography: “Pensive” (Saturday Snapshot)
Thanks to The Broke and the Bookish for always providing thought-provoking questions for the Top 10 Tuesday meme!
Out of the blog posts above, which did you enjoy the most?
From reading the blog posts above, do you feel you have a better sense of who I am as a reader, writer, book blogger, and a person?
How are you and I most alike? How are you and I different in our interests and our tastes?