By Zara D. Garcia-Alvarez
Why didn’t I think of this before? Well, I told you that I’m somewhat of a newbie at blogging!
(Please, experts: refrain from rolling your eyes!)
Yeah, well, I know now, too!
So, what’s this post for?
Well, I wanted to share my joy with you for learning something new in the blogging world. Yes, I know it’s not rocket-science, but this is fairly new to me and after many cups of coffee I’ve had to humble my ego, tinker with applications, and teach myself how to navigate in this sometimes-helpless-and-lonely-world-of-blogging.
From what I hear, it’s each blogger for her or himself! But, I’m not like that. I don’t mind sharing the stage. There’s enough Web space on the Internet for all of us!
(Except for those damn spammers and hackers! Be gone, evil spam/hacks!)
And did I mention, I have a lot of love for the new people I’ve met who share my passion for books and blogging?
You know who you are…
I’m learning each day just by visiting my sister and brother sites. And those who I’ve chatted with on Twitter seem to be a helpful bunch at 2:00 a.m. in the morning (well, some of you, anyway!).
Well, come on, now!
Please follow my blog through email, Facebook, or Networked Blogs!
I have ONE dedicated and loyal follower: me.
(Or I could count that as three: me, myself, and I, just to remain positive…)
…but I’d be much happier if someone as:
good-looking, intelligent, creative, and inquisitive, and loyal as you would follow me!
So, go on. Make this Bloggess super happy today and follow me by:
- Networked Blogs
- An occasional intelligent, thoughtful, creative, and/or witty blog post from me!
- A first-hand peek at new book releases, reviews, and author events.
- Eligibility to and news of book giveaways that I host—(Hint: I’ll be hosting another one soon!).
- Bonus karma points for your next life in doing a wonderfully good deed now.
- A warm, happy feeling for making someone else smile.
- My eternal gratitude—and a potential follower for your blog!