By Zara D. Garcia-Alvarez
Zara Alexis’ Bloggiesta 2012
REAL Giveaway – CLOSED
I’ve learned a lot so far participating in the Bloggiesta Olé 2012 Blogathon running this weekend from Friday, March 31-April 1.
And I’m having so much fun! It’s been a fiesta of re-design and blogging community, which I love!
I’ve also been taking part in the Bloggiesta Mini Challenges set up by our awesome Bloggiesta hosts and one of the challenges is to create a test giveaway using Rafflecopter.
But, you know what? I LOVE what Bloggiesta has done for me in just a few days, that I’m in a super generous mood, which means:
THIS ISN’T A TEST
I want to share my blogging love to those loyal participants of Bloggiesta who have committed some of their time this weekend to work on their own blogs, learn some new stuff, and also be part of the larger Bloggiesta community!
So, yeah, Bloggiesta participants, THIS GIVEAWAY IS REAL!!! Woo-hoo!
Just enter the contest by using Rafflecopter and win a little prize from me from The Bibliotaphe’s Closet!
What’s up for grabs?
Other than my blogging love and gratitude for spending time visiting my page, I’m going to send a lucky “Bloggiester” a bottlecap necklace from Etsy.
For an example of what bottlecap necklaces looks like, check Etsy here.
- You must be participating in the Bloggiesta Olé 2012 even this weekend.
- You must be on the Bloggiesta Twitter list complied by @Bloggiesta.
- Must be a follower of my blog to qualify.
- Must have a valid email address.
- You must be 15 years-old and up to enter.
- No P.O. Box addresses please.
- Enter via Rafflecopter form.
- Open internationally.
- Winner must respond to notification within 48 hours or another winner will be chosen.
- Contest ends: April 2, 2012 at 12:00 a.m. EST
Good luck and have fun!
Hope you’re enjoying Bloggiesta and having a productive and informative time working on your blog event!
(This is my first time using Rafflecopter, so I REALLY hope it works! If it doesn’t can someone please let me know so I can re-try?)
Apparently because my blog host is WordPress.com, I can’t embed Rafflecopter in my post. If you click below, grab the code and try to post on your blog. Hope it works.
Click below to grab the code!